Interested in Starting a C/O Program?
Start by contacting the National C/O Association by phone: (585) 236-9858 or by using this online form.
National C/O staff members will work with the director of your state organization to determine if the need and necessary support exist in your community.
Requirements for starting a C/O program and working toward provisional membership in the National C/O Association include the following:
- Establishing commitment, seeking support, informing the community and establishing need
- Developing a program mission, framework and infrastructure
- Planning a resource development strategy
- Read the steps and requirements for starting a program.
- See a flowchart that outlines the National C/O program membership process (15 KB PDF).
- Contact National C/O for more information.